At kiipo, our mindset is simple: Life is short, so do things that matter. From our work on sustainable privatized ambulance system in Ethiopia, to our current lineup of consumer products, we intend to make a lasting impact. To that end, we are looking for someone who takes initiative and is always looking to learn and improve. Someone who values working with a talented team to create meaningful products.
At kiipo, engineers and designers work closely with marketing and planning in a setting where everyone’s opinion matters. See if you qualify to join our growing team.
Job Description / 職務內容
What You’ll Do:
- Migrate our current code based on “Google Channel API” to “Firebase Realtime Database”
- Design, implement, and deploy robust API for internal and 3rd party applications.
- Work closely with our mobile development team to create a secure and stable API.
- Create the infrastructure for a secure, cloud-based data management system to manage user data.
Essential skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Understanding of programming best practices and paradigms for easily maintainable code.
- Familiar with relational database or NoSQL database. Ex. MySQL, Hadoop/HBase, MongoDB, Redis
- A learning mindset. Even if you don’t meet some of the above requirements, if you have the ability and willingness to learn, you can still apply.
- Familiarity with Google App Engine, Compute Engine or other Google Cloud services.
Working At Kiipo
- 700k / year, up
- Flexible working hours
- Great annual leave, start with 14 days!
- We work in both English and Chinese
The Fun Stuff
- PS4 and VR room
- Spacious office layout
- Free snacks!
- 將”Google Channel API”的數據轉移至”Firebase Realtimie Database”，並設置新的資料庫
- 熟悉關係數據庫或NoSQL資料庫 (ex. MySQL, Hadoop/HBase, MongoDB, Redis)
- 英文聽說中等以上 (不用擔心，我們上班是中英夾雜)
- 熟悉或有使用 Google應用服務引擎，compute engine，或其他 Google雲端服務的經驗
- 一上班就有年休有薪假14天 (佛心!)
- 免費零食!! 上班不再肚子餓
How to Apply / 應徵方法
If you would like to apply, please send an email with the subject line “Database/Backend Engineer Application” to email@example.com
In your application, please include (in English or Chinese) :
- your resume
- 2-3 samples of your work or portfolio (if applicable)
- 3 reasons why we should hire you
- A short description of one technology trend that you believe will help shape the future of health in society, no more than 300 words.
We often receive many applications for our positions, and are not able to reply personally to every one. We look forward to hearing from you.